Thursday 31 May 2012

Toe Nail Art - Smiley Faces


I have always loved Smiley Faces. As a young girl, i absolutely LOVED them! I have no idea why, but i had several necklaces and keyrings with smiley faces on them.

Since i am trying to let my nails recover, and not paint them for a week or two, i decided to paint my toe nails when out sunbathing last weekend. And what better way to relive my childhood, than paint smiley faces on my toe nails.

I used Rimmel’s Sunshine nail polish, number 055 for the base:

2012-05-31 15.28.16

And then used my black nail art pen to draw on a smiley face, which isn’t the easiest thing to do, since your working upside down. Here’s a picture of how they turned out:

Photo0241

Anyone else do any good toe nail art?

3 comments:

  1. cute!! I don't know if my hands would be steady enough to do this! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, awk, im sure u cud do it no problem. u shud give it ago and put the pics up here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so cute, I'm super jealous!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your opinion on my blog posts, so feel free to leave me a wee comment :)